A few words on Santiago Roland's suggestions

Darshak Parikh wizard.darshak at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 11:41:10 UTC 2012

@Pasi, I understand. Yes, I understand that the default apps were chosen as
default after giving much thought to it. And although it wasn't directly
apparent at first, I understand that the developers have a good reason for
including those. And what with the current situation of the ISO and all
these dependencies, it seems that not much can be done in that area besides
updations.

But there's one thing that I would seriously love, if it's possible. A
lightweight alternative to USC. Something like the Lubuntu one. Is it
feasible?

Regards,
Darshak