One more suggestion

Eero Tamminen oak at helsinkinet.fi
Sun Dec 2 11:01:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

On sunnuntai 02 joulukuu 2012, Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:11 PM, Jackson Doak <doak.jackson at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > i forgot to add this earlier but why is the lock screen still so
> > bad(when you close then reopen a laptop). the first time i saw it i
> > though my pc was broken. this should be an easy thing to add
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by "so bad" as I've not had a problem with

The image it uses, indicates that the user's machine is on fire.

It seems to use plain Xlib, instead of Xubuntu themed widgets
and anti-aliased fonts, so it looks very much out of place.
That can remind (especially Windows) users of "Blue screen of Death",
a serious problem with the machine.

On the first time this is quite alarming to user, especially if she has
triggered screen lock by accident while she had some unsaved important work.

> It may be worth submitting a bug report about.

Definitely.

	- Eero