One more suggestion

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 2 04:02:59 UTC 2012

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:11 PM, Jackson Doak <doak.jackson at gmail.com> wrote:
> i forgot to add this earlier but why is the lock screen still so bad(when
> you close then reopen a laptop). the first time i saw it i though my pc was
> broken. this should be an easy thing to add

I'm not sure what you mean by "so bad" as I've not had a problem with
(my fiance did have a blink problem with his Xubuntu laptop when he
was using compiz, but that's not something the Xubuntu team really
supports). It may be worth submitting a bug report about.

That said, back in August one of the project members did a pretty
comprehensive evaluation of every screen locking mechanism available
in the repository and we came back to just using what we have because
none of the other options were better for 12.10.

If you find something better and are willing to submit a proposal of
it to the list we can take a look again.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com