Windows Button Resize - Suggestion

Nick Nick n1ksan4u at abv.bg
Tue Aug 28 17:18:40 UTC 2012

 Hello, Xubuntu Team !

I have a suggestion. I've been recently thinking if it is possible to change the lenght of Window buttons in panel. I thought it might be a good idea to add a custom pixel lenght size in the Properties menu, so it can be manipulated more easily. I searched a little in the net and I found a way how to do it with Terminal - http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1893405
I believe you can do it graphicaly just like in my image. I would love to use this feature in future if you decide to do it :)

Here is the photo - http://s13.postimage.org/osj3li953/Image_example.png

I really hope I can see it one day in Xubuntu !

Best wishes
Nick