Shrink Quantal ISO?

Scott Moore scottbomb at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:52:59 UTC 2012

Can this be done by offering an alternate ISO that is somewhat stripped down
so that we can still use a CD? Would it make any difference to remove
language packs and office software (which can always be downloaded later
on). Or, even better, make an iso that will install a base OS and then
demand an internet connection to get the rest?

If we don't, we can forget about anyone installing on an old PC, where
Xubuntu normally makes a great alternative to Windows and other Linux
distros.

Scott M
Dallas, TX