Multiple monitor support

S Venu Gopal venugopal_sistla at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 05:58:32 UTC 2012

In Mac OSX, the applications can got to be displayed on the 2nd monitor by moving the application window beyond the first monitor (to the right side),

I noticed in XUbuntu 11.10, that by moving the application window to the right side, it moves into the next workspace.

Is the suggestion is to display one workspace on one monitor, and the next workspace on the 2nd?