URGENT - Ubuntu Open Week - Call for Sessions

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 10 17:38:29 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Sorry for the short notice on asking you all to join in and lead a
session of Open Week [1],  As Charlie Kravetz (aka charlie-tca)
pointed out earlier emails about open week seemed exclusionary to any
of the support Ubuntu Derivatives, I am very sorry about that and that
was not the intention at all.

Open Week is open to you all as well.  Charlie already jumped in and
will be giving an "Xubuntu: What is that?" session. (Thank you again,
Charlie)

If have some slots available and would love to have you all engage the
community what your Derivative Distribution is, what your needs are,
and how the community can help.

Thanks again, and sorry for any mis-communication on part as it was unintended.

If you want to sign up for a session you can email my or jcastro or
just add it to the timetable [2] yourself:

Please include the following information:

Session Name:
Session Summary:
Session Leader Name (to include IRC Nick)
Time Slot:

Thanks again in advance for your help and participation in making this
another successful open week!

with much gratitude,
Amber

[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek