Xubuntu Website Sprint on Saturday December 3rd at 17:00 UTC

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Wed Nov 30 20:59:20 UTC 2011

On 11/30/2011 02:29 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> This weekend, on Saturday, December 3rd at 17:00 UTC[0] the Xubuntu
> website team will be hosting our second Website Sprint in
> #xubuntu-devel on irc.freenode.net
> Last time we ended up focusing on theme and display issues so we'd
> like move on to content review, see
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Website/Sprint for details.
>
> If you participated in the sprint a week and a half ago, please review
> the notes from that session to see if you have any tasks assigned to
> you that you haven't yet completed:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2011-November/008056.html
>
> Thanks everyone!
>
> [0] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20111203T17

To everybody interested, I've created a draft for a few changes
regarding the frontpage [1].

This addresses many issues, including:
– Overall clarity and readability
– Logo is presented as it is designed (not white on dark)
– Front page is less cluttered
– Top and bottom part separated more clearly
– Space for one more column in the bottom part

Please send comments as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Pasi

[1] http://temp.knome.fi/xubuntu/web_sprint/website-changes-20111130.png

Leader of Xubuntu and Shimmer Project       » http://shimmerproject.org/