Pre-Alpha1 test reports.

Bruno Benitez gridcube at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 00:55:32 UTC 2011

Given that the current, aka "good", Ubuntu ISO Tracker is not yet abailabe
for daily test reports it was decided that we should use the one I did
instead for a while until the "good" tracker is ready.

So if you please and want to start doing tests and reporting them the Daily
ISO Reporting Site, also DIRS, its on:

http://79.99.1.99/~gridcube/

We should be doing this tests so we can have a good Alpha1 release.

If you have any questions please do them. Thank you very much, and good
luck with all those tests you are gonna do :D

--
Bruno.-