A short break from FOSS

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Wed Nov 2 00:41:21 UTC 2011

Hello everybody.

I will be taking my short break from FOSS starting from now.

I will be off from all duties, and I will not be following IRC, the
mailing lists, Launchpad or any other matters until the break ends.

I will be back at the earliest on Saturday, 5th of November, 22 (10pm)
UTC but not later than Monday, 7th of November, 20 (8pm) UTC, which is
two hours before the next scheduled Xubuntu Community Meeting.

If you have any items you want to discuss at the meeting, feel free to
add them to the agenda [1] in the subsection Other Business.

See you later this week,
Pasi

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

Leader of Xubuntu&  Shimmer Project         » http://shimmerproject.org/