Ideas for Xubuntu Oneiric Ocelot

John Alfred Nathanael Chee cheecheeo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 06:40:40 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 18:15, Charlie Kravetz
<cjk at teamcharliesangels.com> wrote:
>> > pavucontrol - Audio controls for pulse audio. Installation of this
>> > resolves about 90% of the user audio/sound issues.
>
> I still think this should also be added to the default installation.
> Any comments? Is this a gui application?

I agree that it should be added to the default installation. The only
downside that comes to mind is that it exposes a more complex (and
definitely more powerful) interface to the user. And yes it's a gui
application.

--
Love in Jesus Christ, John Alfred Nathanael Chee
http://www.biblegateway.com/