Xubuntu.org Website Review

Bruno Benitez gridcube at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 17:12:46 UTC 2011

I have to say that I agree on beardygnome's analisis of the site, and I
would like to add that being a non-english speaker (spañish) I find the lack
of different languages to choose the page to be rather dissapointing.

I do understand that keeping multiple languages on a same site that updates
"frequently" is hard, so I wonder if it won't be possible to use the "google
translate" tools to add a simple "you are welcome, sorry we don't have a
better solution" feeling.

I have tested it in EN-ES and it works pretty well.

those are my two cents :)
--
Bruno.-