default applications for natty

Simon Steinbeiß simon.steinbeiss at elfenbeinturm.at
Mon Jan 24 11:07:58 UTC 2011

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:00:41 +0100
Vincent <mailinglists at vinnl.nl> wrote:

> Wow, the shape of the tabs is still a bit off, but that's not that big of a
> problem. Did you have to do anything special for the theme? Because with
> Ubuntu's theme it looks out of place.

The values/parameters for making and tweaking Chrome/ium are really too specific to make them work across themes. At least in my experience you really have to do it for each and every theme by hand.
I started to do this also for Bluebird (current Xubuntu theme), but it has proven too tiring so I decided to postpone it.

The tabs are still not themeable btw. (Also: the scrollbars are not picking up the general gtk-style yet.)

If you need help on this feel free to contact me on #shimmer or #xubuntu-devel on freenode, but I can't promise I'll have time ;)

Simon