Greybird Theme & Elementary Icons

Simon Steinbeiß simon.steinbeiss at univie.ac.at
Thu Jan 13 22:50:24 UTC 2011

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 19:56:12 +0000
Phil Whitaker <xubuntu-devel at beardygnome.co.uk> wrote:

> That has fixed the issue, but there are a couple more I'd like to report.
>  With the workspace pager applet, the selected workspace now shows up fine
> and empty workspaces are also fine.  However, the colour used to show
> windows on a non-selected workspace still matches the panel.  The attached
> screen shot entitled Workspace Applet.png should show what I mean.

okeydokey, i'll try to fix that asap as well :)

> Also, I'm using the default elementary Xubuntu dark icon theme and the
> colour of the icon for pino when it has no unread messages makes it very
> hard to see in the notification area.  I've attached another screenshot
> called Pino.png and have highlighted the area where pino is with a red box.
>  I'm think this is an icon issue rather than a theme issue, but thought I'd
> report it anyway.

hm, yeah, that one is a bit harder. currently i'm counting on upstream (in this case: DanRabbit) to fix issues like this one, so i'll try to report them there and get them fixed there.
the icon-theme in xubuntu right now is not synced from bzr and since i never used pino maybe you wanna try the icons you can grab from here (DanRabbit promised to release a new stable version in time for natty): https://code.launchpad.net/~elementarydesign/elementaryicons/trunk

thanks for reporting back,
simon