Default Launchers for Natty Narwhal

John Alfred Nathanael Chee cheecheeo at
Tue Jan 18 22:52:16 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 15:14, Charlie Kravetz
<cjk at> wrote:
> To start with, I think we should have have a launcher for the
> web-browser, email client, Abiword, Thunar (places if it exists), and
> Application Finder.
> This is open to discussion, and we would like to know what others
> think.

I haven't checked out an image of Natty but these are my thoughts:

Web browser, Thunar (home folder), and a help icon. The help icon
would spawn a web browser window pointing to a page (online or
offline) with step by step (ideally with screen shots) instructions on
how to add new launchers to the panel.

Love in Jesus Christ, John Alfred Nathanael Chee