Next Xubuntu Community Meeting

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Tue Dec 6 10:57:16 UTC 2011

Hello,

as I've had some problems in being able to attend the meetings by the
current schedule, the next meeting will exceptionally be held THURSDAY,
8th of November, at 18UTC [1].

The meeting agenda is at the Meetings wiki page [2] as usually. We
should be having a relatively short meeting, except for maybe the team
updates, which will be automatically marked as the team reports [3] too
as well as sent to the Ubuntu-release mailing list [4] to be able to
cooperate with other teams.

All this is to ease the burden from the bureaucracy for all of us, so
please try to stand with us with all the changes.

Yt,
Pasi

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20111208T18
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings