New Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter section

Chris cyber.druif at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 02:35:37 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I'd like to take this opportunity to tell everyone about the new section on
the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter. It's a section devoted to the development of
the official derivatives of Ubuntu. For this we'd like to receive every
week that you have a meeting, a link to the summary of the meeting. This is
all to more acknowledgement of the hard work everyone in the derivatives
branches are doing.
If there are any questions, please ask them here or on #ubuntu-news.
akgraner and me (MrChrisDruif) should be around to answer your questions.

With metta, Chris