Xubuntu Studio Request

Tim H. tim at pghcomp.com
Sat Aug 27 05:10:04 UTC 2011

> Yep, forgot to mention this in the earlier post (btw. why two threads for the
> same thing?)

Sorry about that.  I keep forgetting only one of my addresses is
actually subscribed to the list.  My first post was held for
moderation...good ol' mailman.

 > The plan for Oneiric is to use the Xfce desktop for UbuntuStudio, so I
 > am sure help would be appreciated.

I'll have to jump on that.  Thanks for the info.

I completely forgot my xubuntu-dev list stuff went to a separate mail
folder I haven't been checking.  I'll be more active in the future :P

Tim