Replacing GIMP

Bruno Benitez gridcube at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 02:46:10 UTC 2011

2011/7/31 Jarno Suni <jarno.ilari.suni at gmail.com>

> Please note that rotation/straighten function implementation varies
> between editors/viewers. Some allow only 90 degrees steps, others
> arbitrary. Some let you give the rotation angle as a number, some
> allow visual adjusting.

Jarno, please read the last community meeting log, as you will see we are
now considering changing Ristretto instead of GIMP (Given gimp's importance
in the history of free software or something like that, people just like it)
So we moved to replace Ristretto instead, which wont be so problematic, I
still think we should change GIMP, but thats my opinion, please see the new
comparison chart and do all the changes you think are relevant :)

--
Bruno.-