Ideas for Xubuntu Oneiric Ocelot

Glenn de Groot glenn_de_groot at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 21:47:04 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,
great to see work on Oneiric is already getting started. :)I still have some ideas, here are a few:
-Replace Gimp with Mtpaint/rgbpaint or ShotwellGimp just takes a lot of space and is too advanced for the average user.I think following Ubuntu by picking Shotwell is the best idea.
-Replace Vinagre with RemminaRemmina is smaller and supports more protocols. :)
-Replace Gcalctool with GalculatorGalculator is 1 mb smaller and they are both easy to use.
I hope you guys like my ideas and share yours as well. :)
-Glenn