Xubuntu Community Meeting - What's the best day / time?

Simon Steinbeiß simon.steinbeiss at univie.ac.at
Fri Apr 8 15:21:01 UTC 2011

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 09:08:27 -0600
Charlie Kravetz <cjk at teamcharliesangels.com> wrote:

> I am going to be happy to hold these meetings on any of these days. As
> for time, I am available and willing to have them between 14:00 UTC to
> 23:00 UTC. I will even go later if need be. I would to see a time when
> the majority of us will be able to attend.
>
> I have been very happy with the weekly meeting format, and feel that
> holding these weekly keeps myself well informed as to the current
> developments and status in the community.

Hi everyone,
I wasn't able to attend quite a few meetings lately, fortunately no
critical news from me anyway :)
I'm happy if we decide to move the meetings away from Thursday and
maybe an hour or two earlier, the current time interferes with the
so-called "prime-time" (even though I don't have a TV, it's still a
time of the day when I'm usually occupied somehow).
I'm totally ok with Monday, let me add that Tuesday would hardly ever
be possible for me.

All the best,
Simon