Xubuntu Community Meeting - What's the best day / time?

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Fri Apr 8 15:08:27 UTC 2011

On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 21:39:49 +0100
Phil Whitaker <xubuntu-devel at beardygnome.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Xubuntu Community Meeting is currently held (most) Thursdays at 1900
> UTC.  This time has become less suitable for some of us recently and at
> today's meeting we agreed to explore other options.
>
> The days available are Monday, Thursday and Friday.  As for times, we have
> community members in a wide range of timezones, including zones as far apart
> as the US West Coast and Central Europe, so the time would need to be
> broadly suitable for people about 10 hours apart.
>
> Please reply to this thread with any suggestions.  They will be discussed at
> the next Community Meeting on April 21.  My vote is for a start time between
> 1900 UTC and 2200 UTC, with Monday being the preferred day and Friday as my
> second choice.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil
>
> beardygnome.co.uk <http://www.beardygnome.co.uk>

I am going to be happy to hold these meetings on any of these days. As
for time, I am available and willing to have them between 14:00 UTC to
23:00 UTC. I will even go later if need be. I would to see a time when
the majority of us will be able to attend.

I have been very happy with the weekly meeting format, and feel that
holding these weekly keeps myself well informed as to the current
developments and status in the community.

--
Charlie Kravetz