Xubuntu Community Meeting - What's the best day / time?

Phil Whitaker xubuntu-devel at beardygnome.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 20:39:49 UTC 2011

Hi all,

The Xubuntu Community Meeting is currently held (most) Thursdays at 1900
UTC.  This time has become less suitable for some of us recently and at
today's meeting we agreed to explore other options.

The days available are Monday, Thursday and Friday.  As for times, we have
community members in a wide range of timezones, including zones as far apart
as the US West Coast and Central Europe, so the time would need to be
broadly suitable for people about 10 hours apart.

Please reply to this thread with any suggestions.  They will be discussed at
the next Community Meeting on April 21.  My vote is for a start time between
1900 UTC and 2200 UTC, with Monday being the preferred day and Friday as my
second choice.

Thanks,

Phil

beardygnome.co.uk <http://www.beardygnome.co.uk>