Wrong informations in the installer

raf alesondri raph986 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 08:45:47 UTC 2010

Good morning everybody

First thank you for your hard work, Xubuntu has been my favourite
distribution for the last 2 years, I absolutely love it.
The next release looks very good.

The biggest problem I have with the RC is that the installer is the same as
the previous version. Brasero is present by default anymore, I think I also
saw Totem instead of Parole. The picture of the menu is also from the
previous version.

I thought I had to mention this because it could mislead the users.

Once again thank you for your hard work.
rafi