Xubuntu Testing Team Changes

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Mon May 31 18:46:02 UTC 2010

In order to more easily know who is actually testing Xubuntu, I am
planning to implement the changes discussed in the past. The
https://launchpad.net/~xubuntu-testers team is going to be a moderated
team, with membership expiring every six months. The approved team
members will be able to renew their own membership, which will allow
those actually testing to be able to remain team members easily. The
current team memberships will be set to expire on 2010-07-01, thus
giving 3-4 weeks for members to renew if they are still active.

I have also created a new wiki testing team page [1], asking for testers
to tell us what equipment they are using.

If you have any suggestions or thoughts about these changes, please
let me know. Nothing is laid in stone.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Testing/Testers

--
Charlie Kravetz