Help package Xfce 4.6.2 and Thunar 1.1.0 for use with Karmic and Lucid

Lionel Le Folgoc mrpouit at ubuntu.com
Sat May 22 22:27:53 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 05:54:28PM -0400, Ryan Oram wrote:
> On Sat May 22 at 02:14:22 BST 2010, Cody A.W. Somerville
> <cody-somerville at ubuntu.com>:
> >Xubuntu will (help Debian) package 4.6.2 for Maverick. You and your team are
> >welcome to backport the packages once thats done.
>
> We're beginning the backporting in about a week. You're welcome to use
> the packages in our PPAs/repositories and port them to Maverick for
> use in Xubuntu. I read that you only have a part-time coder ATM, so
> you're welcome to use our work if your team wishes.
>
> Thanks,
> Ryan

Hi,

Thanks, but as already said on irc, we will merge/sync the Debian
packages. The Debian packager and I have been working this afternoon to
package Xfce 4.6.2; it's done, and available in the pkg-xfce svn
repository. This will probably be uploaded to unstable tomorrow, and
imported to maverick afterwards.

Cheers,

--
Lionel Le Folgoc - https://launchpad.net/~mrpouit
E61E 116D 4BA1 3936 0A33  F61D 65D9 A66E 10E2 969A