Help package Xfce 4.6.2 and Thunar 1.1.0 for use with Karmic and Lucid

Ryan Oram ryan at infinityos.net
Thu May 20 18:14:49 UTC 2010

I was wondering if you guys are willing to help the infinityOS Team
package Xfce 4.6.2 (and Thunar 1.1.0). We want to create a supported
PPA containing up-to-date Xfce packages (both 4.6 and 4.7).

My team has only 5 people people at the moment, so we need all the
help we can get. We are planning to include Xfce 4.6.2 and Thunar
1.1.0 (for SMB support) in infinityOS 1.1, which will be released on
around August 15, if things go as planned. A roadmap for infinityOS is
available here:
http://infinityos.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28

We believe that anything that benefits our sister distro will benefit
us as well. Working together is the key to the success of both
distributions.

Thanks,
Ryan Oram