Rebranded Xubuntu discs

Pasi Lallinaho open at knome.fi
Thu Mar 4 09:24:45 GMT 2010

Hey Todd (CC: Xubuntu Developer mailing list),

first off, thanks for the great Xubuntu shipping service at On-Disk.com.

Now that Canonical has released new Ubuntu branding [1] [2] and that
Xubuntu is pretty much following it [3], I'd like to refresh the CD
artwork for Xubuntu discs from On-Disk.com.

Just out of curiosity; would you have any possibility to print some
sleeves for the CD's?

Anyway, even the official Ubuntu CD stuff is still WIP, so this won't
happen today, at least – I'll keep in touch with you in the following
days. I'll try to provide you the final artwork well before the Lucid
release date, but can't promise anything yet.

Cheers!

[1] http://fridge.ubuntu.com/node/1991
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Brand
[3] http://open.knome.fi/2010/03/03/new-ubuntu-branding/