Team Reports - July 2010

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 17:40:11 UTC 2010

Thanks, Charlie,

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Charlie Kravetz <
cjk at teamcharliesangels.com> wrote:

> Team reports for July 2010 need to updated. So far, we have almost no
> updates for July. This report is printed in the Ubuntu Weekly
> News, so let us take the opportunity to say we are alive and doing
> well.
>
> There is always something happening, so let's get it into the report! I
> did submit a new article to UNW for artwork for Maverick. I also
> submitted the article to deviantArt.
>
> I started an identi.ca account to try and keep things updated to the
> community at large. We will see how it goes. I am not very good at
> updating this type of thing. Wish me luck on it, anyway. I will make an
> effort to keep things rolling.
>
> - --
> Charlie Kravetz <charlie-tca at ubuntu.com>
> Interim Xubuntu Project Lead
> Linux Registered User Number 425914          [http://counter.li.org/]
> Never let anyone steal your DREAM.           [http://keepingdreams.com]

I saw your notice on identi.ca and "re-tweeted" it.  Hopefully we'll get
some results out of that.

It was a great idea to also get word out to the UNW and deviantArt groups,
as well.  Thanks for your efforts,

Jim

P.S. Have you heard about the new Leonardo DiCaprio movie?  I think it
involves someone trying to steal dreams?  It made me think of you.