Dropping gnome-screensaver in lucid?

Sat Jan 16 17:17:26 UTC 2010

#2 sounds good to me. The dialog apparently can be themed to some extent
[3]. Not sure if this requires another package and, if so, whether that
would be doable.

The loss in accessibility is a shame, but the only alternative to that is
including both gnome-screensaver (with the risks mentioned in [3]) and
gnome-session. I don't think that's really an option - hopefully it's not
too big of a hassle for people with disabilities to install them manually.

[3] http://www.jwz.org/xscreensaver/toolkits.html

--
Vincent