Taking a break

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:30:52 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Unfortunately, my present work situation requires that I take a break from
contributing to X/Ubuntu docs.  I know that this is not an ideal time to be
present this situation to Ubuntu doc team, and to the Xubuntu team, but I
know it is better to let the group know now than to let things go further.

While I can't commit to providing significant content updates at this time,
I can assist in getting Xubuntu docs into a workable state for Lucid (Pasi,
this would include getting your nifty home page in place), and can also
coordinate a hand-off (via IRC meetings or emails) to anyone who would be
willing to take over maintaining Xubuntu docs.

I've learned a lot as being a part of the doc team, and I thank you all for
your time and effort in helping me and in answering my questions.  Really,
you folks are great.  For now, it really is just a work situation that
requires my full attention and focus.  I hope you all understand.

Jim

P.S.  I like working on documentation, and I want to remain open to
contributing to documentation efforts in the future, but I'm not sure when
that could be.  Please consider this a "see you later," rather than a
goodbye.  If you have any questions for me, please let me know.