Xubuntu Community Meeting 2010-12-02 minutes
cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Thu Dec 2 21:44:28 UTC 2010
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The Xubuntu Community held an open meeting on 2010-12-02. these are the
minutes of that meeting.
= 2010-12-02 Meeting Minutes =
== Old Business ==
* No old business to be discussed
== Team Reports ==
=== Technical ===
* Uploaded new releases of xfce4-notifyd, xfce4-appfinder, xfwm4,
ristretto, xfce4-dev-tools, xfce4-volumed.
* will upload xfce4-panel after the release of alpha 1.
=== Bugs and Testing ===
* Alpha1 is looking good.
* It should get out today or, at the latest, tomorrow
=== Artwork ===
* Ochosi is currently reworking the xubuntu gtk-theme (aka bluebird),
feel free to check it out @
http://shimmerproject.org/hg/bluebird-colors > greybird.
* Ochosi is particularily interested in
* window-switcher (alt-tab)
* Ochosi is also working on an xfce-complete version of faenza (based
on 0.7) which you can check out here:
* We have some submissions already for new wallpaper
* thorwil wrote a script that produces a "screenshot" with transparent
desktop so you get an image with panels, icons, any window that was up
that can be overlayed on wallpaper proposals
* We will need screenshots that show the xubuntu theme
* thorwil will contact ochosi about the theme and icons
== Announcements ==
* Alpha1 will not have powerpc or ps3 images
== Governance Discussion ==
* Nominations for Xubuntu Project Lead are due to the Community
Council by December 15
== Any Other Business ==
* mr pouit will email the xubuntu-devel mailing list about switching
from notify-osd to xfce4-notifyd
* Next meeting is Thursday, 8 Dec, same place, 19:00 UTC.
* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/Xubuntu_2010-12-02 contains the
Xubuntu Interim Project Lead
Linux Registered User Number 425914 [http://counter.li.org/]
Never let anyone steal your DREAM. [http://keepingdreams.com]
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the xubuntu-devel