Looking for a volunteer to write the release notes

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Tue Apr 27 16:00:26 UTC 2010

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:37:00 +0300
Jarno Suni <jarno.ilari.suni at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:47 AM, Jarno Suni <jarno.ilari.suni at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I made a draft:
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/LucidLynx/Final/Draft
>
> Can someone confirm that OnBoard will be in Accessories menu? (I did
> not see it in live session.)

Need to add the bugs back in to the notes. Abiword will lose your
document you worked on if you try to access help using F1 or the menu.
All items in the Help menu are capable of this.

Also, a note: If you install using the Desktop CD, and when restarting
get a screenful of "end_request: I/O error, dev <your_cd_drive>,
sector <numbers>", you have hit bug 539027. Please remove your cd and
hit ENTER. Your installation is complete and should be working.

--
Charlie Kravetz
Xubuntu Quality Assurance