Update to my position in the Xubuntu project

Pasi Lallinaho open at knome.fi
Mon Apr 26 20:28:52 BST 2010

Cody A.W. Somerville wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Pasi Lallinaho <open at knome.fi
> <mailto:open at knome.fi>> wrote:
>
>     Hello Xubuntu developers,
>
>     as of this message, I will not be contributing to Xubuntu as the
>     Xubuntu
>     Marketing Lead any more.
>
> <snip>
>
>     I've had wonderful moments with the team and I hope we can keep on
>     having those moments in future as well.
>
> <snip>
>
> Thanks for your service to the Xubuntu Project. It has been invaluable.
Thank you for the opportunities. Let me remind you once again, this is
not a complete ending, but a kind of a new start. I definitely hope
Xubuntu does not die, because at the moment it is the superior OS for
most people, including myself.

> Can you advise on what we're waiting on for the plymouth theme so that
> I can follow up with it?
The latest (and I think the wisest idea right now) would be to check the
color scheme and export only the text part of the font (new variant, of
course). This was pretty much the idea, but I would have wanted to work
on all this with Lionel so we could have handled it all at the same time.

--
Pasi Lallinaho
Leader of the Shimmer Project, Ubuntu Member