Settings Menu

charlie-tca at ubuntu.com charlie-tca at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 13 21:00:58 UTC 2010

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 21:33:06 +0200
Lionel Le Folgoc <mrpouit at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 11:15:00AM -0600, Charlie Kravetz wrote:
> > One of our goals has been to attempt to improve the appearance of
> > Xubuntu. Along with that is improving the presentation of menus,
> > specifically, the Applications -> Settings menu. This menu easily
> > becomes long and cluttered.
> >
> > I would propose that most of the entries in the menu on a default
> > installation are not needed and can be removed. […]
>
> Should be done in xubuntu-default-settings 10.04.7, just uploaded.
>
> Cheers,

Thank you for the great job and the quick response. It is great to see
developers working together to get the best possible distribution
possible out in such short time frames.

--
Charlie Kravetz                         [http://teamcharliesangels.com]
Linux Registered User Number 425914     [http://counter.li.org/]