request for beta2 announcement input

Cody A.W. Somerville cody-somerville at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 8 17:21:59 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Charlie Kravetz
<cjk at teamcharliesangels.com>wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 12:53:35 -0400
> "Cody A.W. Somerville" <cody-somerville at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 12:14 PM, Charlie Kravetz <
> cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > If we aren't getting this into new or release notes, can we give Steve
> > > a link to our own notes?
> > >
> > > At least it will help keep us and the users aware of what is happening
> > > in Xubuntu, instead of just the issues Ubuntu is having and their
> > > changes.
> > >

> > Not sure if I'm understanding your question. However, the blurb we submit
> > Steve for inclusion in the 10.04 release announcement should include a
> link
> > to our release notes.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >

> Those release notes are what Kristian attempted to write for us.

Right. We can put those on the wiki and then have another short blurb that
will be included in the release announcement that can link to said wiki page
and/or website (if we post the release notes to website).

Cody A.W. Somerville
Release Engineer
Foundations Team
Custom Engineering Solutions Group