[Fwd: Ubuntu Open Week Plans and Call for Speakers]

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Wed Sep 30 13:16:41 UTC 2009

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:56:01 +0300
Pasi Lallinaho <open at knome.fi> wrote:

> [...]

I can't say much about Karmic, but this is the presentation we rotated
speakers for six months ago. If a few people got together and gave
10-15 minutes each, this is really easy.

I hope to be back at my testing and triage for Lucid Lynx, since it
has not really worked well for karmic.

I know you guys have done a great job with karmic. Keep things going
now and show it off properly.

--
Charlie Kravetz