Karmic CD Artwork

Todd Robinson todd at webpath.net
Tue Sep 15 14:54:48 UTC 2009

Steve Dodier wrote:
> Hey Todd,
>
> Thanks for the information. I'm not sure if Pasi or I will have the
> time to try to come with something for the CD right now, but if you
> have a .xcf showing the shape of the CD-roms it could be helpful ;)
>
> SD.
I'm attaching two images we use here for different approaches to making
the disc graphics.

There are a couple ways to go about it.
1. Use the 00-new_master.xfc and put whatever you want on the white
background.
2. use any 1024x1024 square image and then place the 00-BlanK_Disc.xfc
image over it.

You can scale the images larger if you like, but if you do please remove
the center circle. I can re-add it later in the proper proportion.

Thank you,
Todd