Xubuntu Quality Assurance

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Wed Sep 2 14:59:07 BST 2009

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 22:35:57 -0400
"Cody A.W. Somerville" <cody-somerville at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi Charlie,
>
> On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Charlie Kravetz <
> cjk at teamcharliesangels.com> wrote:
>
> > Due to medical issues, I have not been able to participate much in
> > the Karmic cycle. Unfortunately, multiple sclerosis is once again
> > complicating my life for some time. Tests have indicated other
> > issues, also, which will prevent me from participating in Ubuntu
> > Developers Week this cycle
> >
> > --
> > Charlie Kravetz
> >

>  Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I can't say it enough. Your hard
> work on improving our QA processes, doing bug triage, and burning ISO
> after ISO to test is something probably many of us have taken for
> granted and not recognized enough. QA is often a thankless job but
> yet so critical. So Charlie, please take pride because without you we
> would have not been able to pull off Xubuntu 9.04 like we did. Your
> consistent dedication is truly admirable. You're a true Ubuntu
> rockstar.
>
>  I'm sorry to hear that you're unwell and hope you get better soon. On
> behalf of Xubuntu and in your honour, I'm pledging to donate $10.00
> each month along with a one time donation today of $50.00 to the MS
> Society of Canada and a one time donation today of $50.00 to the
> National MS Society to do my part to help find a cure.
>
>  Please know that we're all wishing you well and are eagerly awaiting
> your return to good health. Your unique humour and warm personality
> is truly missed.
>
> Cheers,

How do I say thank you to all of you people? I try to read these
messages as I can. I know this is Cody's messsage I am answering, but
this thank you goes to Dave, Pasi, Steve, Vincent, Cody, Jim, and all
of my angels at Xubuntu. Each time I look at these messages, they mean
more to me. I will be back, sooner rather than later this time. I
just can't thank you enough.

--
Charlie Kravetz