Xubuntu website for 9.10

Pasi Lallinaho open at knome.fi
Tue Oct 27 21:32:44 UTC 2009

Jim Campbell wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> These discussions may have occurred on IRC (in which case, I have
> missed them), but are things ready on the Xubuntu website for the 9.10
> release?  Steve Langasek has prepared an Ubuntu release announcement
> that points to a Xubuntu page at: http://xubuntu.org/news/9.10-release
>
> As a reference, the release candidate announcement (Thanks, Cody,
> Vincent and Slaai!) is available here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/KarmicKoala/RC
>
> Jim

No, we are lacking these as well as the release artwork. I'll try to
come up with something for tomorrow regarding the artwork.

Unfortunately our sprint for the Karmic release hasn't been as good as
one might have hoped for. To be honest, I think there are several
glitches we just let go in Karmic, because nothing as magical as with
Jaunty happened this time. Maybe it was time to keep a quieter release
after our fantastic 9.04!

Cheers,

--
Pasi Lallinaho