Xubuntu 9.10 Quick Ship Discs

Todd Robinson todd at webpath.net
Wed Oct 28 14:44:50 GMT 2009

Just to let everyone know. I've already updated the Xubuntu Quick Ship
listing to 9.10. The URLs all remain the same as with 9.04. We will
begin shipping on Friday, assuming the release is tomorrow as scheduled.
So please remember to include the links with the Xubuntu site update and
lets see if we can't ship 1,000 or so discs this release!

I know everyone is in a last-minute crunch so unless there are some
different disc graphics you would like us to use we'll simply update
what we have been using.

Thank you,
Todd