Ubuntu Open Week - Xubuntu rep

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Wed Oct 21 17:12:00 BST 2009

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:35:25 -0500
Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Nathan Handler passed along word of an open spot in the Ubuntu Open
> Week schedule that they'd like to populate with a session for Xubuntu.
>  The session is scheduled for Friday, November 6th, at 1500 UTC.  Is
> there anyone who would be available at that time who might also be
> interested in giving a talk about Xubuntu?
>
> Hopefully someone will be available.  We'll need to inform Jorge
> Castro once we find someone.  Thanks, all,
>
> Jim

I have 3-4 hours of vision again. I will do the hour if no one else
can. This is the time to attract new users to Xubuntu. We have a great
operating system! I can put together an hour long presentation.

Reality is if 6 people could fill in 10 minutes, it makes Xubuntu looks
great! If 5 can do 10 minutes, I can will do the extra 10 minutes.

I have not gotten back on IRC yet, because it is too hard to follow
conversations right now. My sight is coming back. Hopefully, it is
going to be fully restored again for me. Let me know who can do what
here. I will fill in the rest.

Thanks for the testing in Karmic.

--
Charlie Kravetz