Default WM Decorations

Alexander Blomen info at
Sat Oct 3 15:30:58 BST 2009

Hi, I agree that the lighter top does not look nice compared to the rest
of the theme, but I can also see where Steve is coming from. Could
something in between be an option? like fading in to the lighter color
om something like that, I made a fast gimp from Philips's screenshot for
an example:, something like this might
be a good solution to keep everything smooth and clean but not confuse

Alexander Blomen