9.10 and beyond

Christopher David Desjardins cddesjardins at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 17:42:57 UTC 2009

I also was curious about the choice of file-roller instead of squeeze or
xarchiver? I wonder if Midori is more mature by then if it might be
included as well? Midori, in my testing, has been super fast. Otherwise,
if Google has actually released a stable version of Google Chrome by
10.04, it might be nice to see Firefox replaced by Chrome on the CD.
Again Chrome is much faster than Firefox. I think that the less reliance
on GNOME apps the better, primarily because it creates a fast, smaller OS.