52 the first week

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:59:13 UTC 2009

Hi Todd,

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 7:12 AM, Todd Robinson <todd at webpath.net> wrote:

> 52 Xubuntu 9.10 discs shipped via Quick Ship the first week of 9.10,
> with 28 being outside the US.
>

> I've also been able to get Xubuntu in as a remaster choice at
> Reconstructor.org. If any Xubuntu developers would care to pop over to
> freenode <http://freenode.net/irc_servers.shtml> , channel
> ##reconstructor and let Evan Hazlett (ehazlett) know it's appreciated
> that would be great.
>

> Thank you,
> Todd

This is great!  Thanks again for your support.  It is great that people from
outside the U.S. in particular are able to order CD's from your service.

I noticed that the Xubuntu logo on your site needs to be updated, though.
Could you please replace the mouse-in-ubuntu-circle that you have up on your
site with the attached image?  Let me know if the attachment gets stripped
and I will email it to you directly.  Also, the image is an SVG, so you may
want to convert it to PNG for the website.

Thanks again,

Jim