Congratulations on 9.10

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Fri Nov 6 14:49:06 UTC 2009

I would like to add my congratulations to everyone for a super job on
Xubuntu 9.10! This is a really good release. Yes, there is a lot of bad
press, but how much of that is due to the growth we have seen? If not
for the growth of this distribution, there would be no press coverage.
This team has worked hard to make Xubuntu a good distribution that is
wanted and liked by users. That has happened again with 9.10!

I missed most of the release cycle. I will try to be around for
LucidLynx, though. I have no doubt that will be another rocking release!

--
Charlie Kravetz
Xubuntu Quality Assurance Lead