xubuntu-devel Digest, Vol 45, Issue 2

Steve Dodier sidnioulz at gmail.com
Fri May 15 12:06:46 BST 2009

Hey,

I've never been a fan of mail clients, mainly because i'm often behind
proxies, but I already tried both claws and thunderbird. And with
Thunderbird, i ended up managing to receive emails from my company's server,
Gmail AND hotmail. With claws, I only succeeded in having an headache ;)

I really think claws lacks constitency / ease of use in it's GUI. We can
still rewrite a clearer - more simple GUI, but that's a lot of work. I'll
dig into the lacks of the GUI with you at UDS if you want (on
thursday/friday though, i'll *never* manage to arrive before).

Cordially, SD.