Xubuntu 9.04 Beta Release Announcement

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 25 22:17:25 UTC 2009

Hi All,

This is in regards to the Xubuntu Beta Release Announcement in place on the
Xubuntu wiki (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/JauntyJackalope/BetaAnnouncement )

Steve, I am copying you on this in case you are able to include a link to
the Xubuntu Beta Announcement in your overall Ubuntu 9.04 Beta
Announcement.  If it is not part of your practice to do this, we can
publicize the announcement via other means.

The announcement is still in draft form.  Xubuntu team, please feel free to
have a look at it.  I will be fleshing it out some, but help is welcome.
Mention of particular features, screenshots of your standard-install
desktops, and announcement revisions are welcome.

Charlie or anyone else - are there any known, noteworthy bugs that you would
like to be noted in the "Known Bugs" section?  If so, feel free to reply
here with the bug numbers, or add detail of the bugs to the wiki itself.

Thanks very much,

Jim

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Charlie Kravetz <cjk at teamcharliesangels.com