unsubscribe

vidd vidd at crosslink.net
Mon Jun 15 13:16:45 UTC 2009

Charlie:
I think you miss the point of what I'm saying!
The fact that you included the link is irrelevant.
Telling people "Go Here" is not acceptable, and, I think,
rude.

There are locations in the world that require (by law) that
a mailing list either include and unsubscribe link (To
unsubscribe, click HERE) and/or honor an email with
"unsubscribe" as the subject.

I'm not asking for the cure for cancer. Just a bit of
consideration for our fellow man, even if they are leaving
our group.

(And PLEASE tell me someone has removed this individual in
question from the list!)

vidd