Xubuntu team direction

Pasi Lallinaho open at knome.fi
Mon Dec 21 08:46:19 UTC 2009

Now, where did this discussion go?

People seemed to like the council-type approach; what's next? Anybody
has obejctions? Should we first propose this to the Community Council
(or some place else) or just take the new governance into use? Cody, can
you be our link to the other councils or whatever, as you seem to know
them best?

What's the situation with the technical team leadership? Cody, Lionel?
What's the situation with Michael? Can we remove Joszef's name from the
leaders list - he's still not appeared from the mist.

To make Lucid be as good and stable as possible, I think we also should
have a developer meeting soonish. If we can get the governance things
sorted before or while the meeting, GREAT!

Cheers,

--
Pasi Lallinaho
Xubuntu Marketing Lead